What a week. It's been a great week. I worked a different schedule just because we had Friday off for Good Friday. On Friday we went on an Easter Egg Hunt. With a pot luck lunch, always fun. The kids really enjoyed opening the eggs and finding surprises in them. Especially Emma, she loves Candy!!!! We played at the park for a while where Landon learned to hold onto a zip line. Emma's favorite is the slides. Then we went to the Childrens Museum, they both loved playing with the train set, digging for dino bones, and Emma love playing house. That night we had dinner with my parents and went out for dessert. Landon wanted to take his bike and ride around the street with his grandpa. Saturday we spent all day out side. We planted flowers, mulched the yard, washed cars, played with Landon's Splash Rocket. It was a good day. And then today we had our Easter Morning with the kids. We then went to Grandma and Grandpa's church. And then got to take naps! Kids both napped today at the same time! What a nice Easter treat! Then went over to grandma and grandpa's for dinner. It was just a wonderful weekend with my fun family. I hope all my friends and family out there are doing wonderful. And I'm truly grateful for my Savior, and I am very glad that he gave his life for us. I tried explaining to my three year old that he still lives today. Not an easy concept for a three year old. :) But it was still good to get the message to him. Have a good night! Audrey
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



6 comments:
Audrey,
What a beautiful family you have!! I just love reading all the blogs you and your cousins have going on. It's a great way to stay "connected"...I just wish I saw as much of my two beautiful granddaughters :( Anyhow, have a wonderful week and we'll chat soon.
Love ya...Marcy
All I have to say is, I am just a wee bit jealous of the green grass and flowers! I wish we had that but it is suppose to snow at the end of this week! Aaa, good old Utah!
Audrey,
Your kids are way to cute and getting so big. Sure hope we get a chance to see you guys soon. Tell your mom and dad hello from us.
Love, Brooke
Well, I've been waiting since Easter to see a new entry on your blog....I just love reading and seeing pictures of your darling kids. We enjoyed Sara and Zach being here for Easter and look forward to going to Wyoming in July for my parents 50th ann. How is school going? Send pics of the kids when you get a chance. Love ya lots...
Hi Audrey-
I hope you don't mind me taking a peak at your blog. Your kids are so adorable. It is great to keep up with everyone's lives on all these blogs. You are welcome to look at ours the address is: holyoakfamily.blogspot.com
Lots of Love
Jill Holyoak (Bringhurst)
HI AUDREY, JUST A NOTE TO SAY WE LOVE YOU, AND LOVE ALL THE PICTURES THAT YOU SEND. I KNOW YOU ARE SO BUSY, BUT WE LOVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH THROUGH YOU BLOG. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK, AND KISS THOSE BEAUTIFUL KIDS FOR US, JIMMY TOO HA HA. LOTS OF LOVE GRAMS C
Post a Comment