Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sorry

Sorry it has taken so long. We've had a lot of problems lately. We got a new computer and it's not letting me post pictures from the file we save them to. (Long story, we've almost got that worked out). Then a tree outside our home got struck by lightning. It effected most of our electronics. Took out our modem, our wireless router, 2 TV's, our garage door, 2 fire alarms, and a lamp. The kids and I were home, we were very fortunate that we weren't hurt. So it took a little while to get everything straightened out. But now I'm back on, but trying to figure the whole picture thing out with our computer. Any ways just giving everyone a heads up and look for pictures soon! Love ya!

2 comments:

Taylor's said...

You are alive!

Take your time; I can't wait to see and read all the catch up!

Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Marcy Cheney said...

Glad you're back!!! Can't wait to see some updated pics of the kids. I'm glad to hear that you're alright after the tree incident. I started a blog a couple weeks ago and it's becoming quite addicting. Check it out when you get a chance---cleoandmarcycheney.blogspot.com
Love you guys