Emma has a big girl bed! Over Labor day we thought we'd go looking at furniture sales. We found one we liked only problem was they only delivered and said they would have it to us by this past Saturday. And when they deliver they set up the furniture. So we had to get our gears a going and get her bedroom ready. She's not quite ready for her big girl bead so we still have her crib in there. She loves to sit on it but her favorite is to Jump on the bed! :) Landon's room is now also in progress. His is a little bit more work. He's getting a bunk bed and having that's right you guessed it a Star Wars themed room! :) He's pretty excited. He's already using his new pillow case! So we'll upload those pictures very soon. Other than that things are going well a bit crazy with me back in school! Hope everyone is well! Love Audrey
Emma on her new big girl bed! We're still sticking with the brown and pink theme! Emma's new room, this will be our guest room. The bed has a pop up trundle to make a king size bed. So we put in a T.V. so people can watch as they relax to go to bed. :)
Emma likes to get on her bed the hard way, climbing up the back.
Landon liked his spikey hair in the bath! But he kept hiding behind the curtain when I went to take his picture. This took me like 10 pictures to get.
Emma would not look at me, but she was being so cute in the trees!
This was after her nap, I just love this sweet face, and the wild hair was a great touch!
We found a box to play with. She played for over an hour with this box.
Aren't we cute :)
He was pretending to be a baby and he just said his first word "momma" :)
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



5 comments:
Love Emmas' new bedroom set!! It's so girlie. Your kids are so dang cute. Hope y'all don't get hit by IKE later this week. We'll be thinking of you and praying it won't hit the Houston area. Love and miss you guyz...
How fun! I want a virtual tour of Emma's room on video! It looks great!!!!
The kids are sure growing up!
Your kids are just darling -- love the pics! Have fun with all the redecorating! And we hope everyone stays safe this week with Ike on the way.
K, I can't stand looking at your kids. They are so freaking cute. Aud are you sure they are yours? Just kidding, only Audrey can make such perfect kids. I thought for sure your dad cursed you with bad kids to make up for the hell you put them through! Oh I love and miss you. IF I ever have a person..or kid..or whatever they are called these days will you come and decorate their cell..I mean room?
you family is so cute. hope everything is going well. this is your ould roommate from BYU-I.
Post a Comment