Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Whoops! I guess I'm behind!

Wow! I'm sorry to all whom keep checking my blog, but I'm grateful for those who care enough to check! Thanks for sticking with me! :) Here's a quick update of the rest of our summer, and updated pictures.
We finished out our summer with a bang, lots of swimming, picnic's . . . the works. I finished my second semester of Organic Chemistry. It wasn't too bad! I passed with a decent grade so I can't complain. We ended the summer in Utah a trip to visit family and relax!!! A lot of relaxation!!! I even read three books in my two week break. My sister got me the Twilight series for my birthday and so I was able to finally read them. Bad thing was I had to go get book 4 that I'm 2/3's the way done. But I started my fall semester of school so I'm juggling the two right now. :) Any ways, here are updated photos with updated notes of what went on the rest of the summer! I do check on everyone blogs frequently so keep them posted for me! Love you guys! Audrey


We went down to Space Center Houston. They had a display of Clone Wars (The new Star Wars cartoon movie) props. Landon was so excited to go and see not only the real space shuttles but see the Clone Wars stuff. Here he is with Emma and Obi-Won Kenobi's space craft














Here are the real light saber bases that they used for the movies.














We went on a tram right that took you to see where the astronauts train. Emma's favorite part was sitting and hanging from the bar like a monkey.



















Here's Landon and Jimmy with one of the old space shuttles, they were HUGE!














Landon saved money that he earned through small chores to get this Darth Vader costume. He says that's what he's going to be for Halloween. :) He's still got time to decide, but he's also said that he's going to be Darth Vader at his Birthday Party. The kid's obsessed.



















These are pretty big shoes to fill! I just love the look on her face.



















Doesn't he look like his momma here!?!















We went to a big truck show put on by our local community. Landon was driving all of the trucks here he's in the garbage truck, I just love the way he insisted the helmet was to be worn.



















Here Landon drove the fire truck, Emma tagged along.



















Emma got her turn, she was a little shy about driving some of the bigger truck, I guess this tractor was more her size.














I love this picture of Emma. Landon and I were gone and Jimmy was trying keep her happy and let her play in the back yard. I just love how happy she looks and I love how her hair is just laying so pretty. :)



















I hope you enjoyed another look into the lives of the Wilkins. I will do better this fall at keeping things posted, I love being able to share. :) Love ya again! Audrey

3 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Looks and sounds like you've had a busy summer. Your folks caught us up on your family when they were here...but it's always good to see pics of your adorable little ones! Good luck with your classes this fall and hopefully we'll get to see you before those kids grow up too much more. Love you guyz...

Taylor's said...

Looks and sounds like so much fun!

Wish I would have known you were in Utah . . . we could have hooked up for a dinner or playdate!

Kim and Sean said...

Emma has really grown up. She is beautiful! Sounds like you had a lot of fun at the museum. I love going to things like that. Hope all goes well with school and such. Take care. Kim