Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Saturday, May 31, 2008

We're Back on!











Wow what a month! I've just been working and playing mom this month. But I'm studying hard for the DAT, dental admissions test. I'll be taking that in 3 weeks June 21st. AHHHH. This next Tuesday I start back full time in school, no more work for a while. I'll be taking Organic Chem 1 and 2 all summer. So I'll be busy again! That's just how we like life though. We've been going to the pools a lot lately. Landon is really trying to swim, he can go about 3-4 feet on his own under water. It's pretty impressive and he goes over and over. Emma too is loving the water. She loves the slides and splashing into the water. We went on a picnic today for lunch and then spent a bit of the afternoon at the pool. It reached 98 degrees today! It was warm, but a perfect day at the pool! Here's some recent pictures of the kids. I love the one of Emma in the Dr. glasses, her and Landon were playing Dr. :) Love everyone, and thanks for checking in once in a while! Love ya Audrey

4 comments:

Taylor's said...

Soo fun! The kids are sure growing up!

Good luck with your test. Be sure to post about how it goes!

Rasmussens said...

So gald you are back. Your kids are dang cute. Sounds like you are so busy. Good luck with everything. Tell your mom and dad hello.

Michelle said...

Audrey- How are you? Your kids are so cute! It looks like you are doing well and enjoying like!

Zach and Sara said...

AUDREY!! I'm so happy your back. Your pictures are so cute. I love the one of Emma in her doctor glasses too. I was at work at started giggling. I'm sorry you're in school during the summer. So am I and it's NO fun! I wish I could see you. I miss you so much. I love you!