Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crazy Week!

Yeah, I only have 2 days left in Organic Chemistry I. Yeah! The calss is going pretty well. I also just took the DAT (Dental Admissions Test). I did well, not the score I was hoping for, but I'm still in the running for a spot in next years dental class! So here's to faith and a lot of prayers! Any ways, now that the DAT is out of the way I get a bit more time with my family! Yeah. Poor Jimmy had to take on pretty much everything in the house for a couple of weeks! What a trooper. The kids are even bigger troopers! They've been going over to mom and dad's pretty much every day. They don't complain and they just go. Then half the time when I pick them up I need to get some errands done and they will keep going with me. They are awesome! Emma is talking a lot. She is trying to put sentences together. And is already to the point where she gets frusterated when I don't understand what she wants. Landon on the other hand is absolutely obsessed with Star Wars. He cannot get enough of the movies, books or toys. We are having a good time playing Star Wars all the time. :) (Even Emma knows how to make a good light saber noise) Hee hee.
Here are some updated photos. Have a good one Audrey

0 comments: