This is Emma's new favorite place to watch "Wiggles or Elmo" it's hard to see but it's a crib that her great grandpa Merrell made her. It's a beautiful crib. She loves to sit in it, but she has to have everything in order, her blankets, babies, bottles . . . Sometimes I catch her rocking back and forth saying "baby, baby, baby." What a cute little girl. We sure do love her.
This was earlier today after Landon got a new Star Wars toy! (Spoiled kid). He got the clone trooper transformer space ship. Mind you every toy had about 5 pieces you have to keep track of. He's really good about keeping track of them himself, it's usually the pieces his sister gets a hold of that we misplace for a while.
I wass getting ready to take the kids over to Grandmas House and as I got the kids to the car Emma raced back into the house and grabbed her Elmo, her baby bottle, and her doctor glasses. I finally got her into the car and when I got in I turned around and found her like this. So I ran back in and got the camera. But by then she had taken the glasses off. So when I got to grandmas she wanted all of her things and this is the photo I got! :)
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



3 comments:
Your kids are sooo cute!!! I was wondering when you'd blog again, if ever...Just kidding, I know how busy you are with school and everything. We miss you guys and wish we could see you this summer. Hope you have a good 4th of July and tell your parents hey from us. Love you guyz
So stinkin' cute. AND congrats for finishing the DAT test! And I know the relief of finishing O. Chem. Not a fun class; very challenging but I learned a ton!
Be sure to take a breather and spend time with your adorable family (and I know you do)!
Miss ya!
Hi Audrey! Your kids are so cute. Thanks for letting me know about your blog -- we will definitely keep tabs on you guys. Reading your post made me realize we never made it over to see the new Waterway stuff before we left - bummer, but such is our crazy life. Hope you enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment