Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

YEAH!

This is Emma with her "Bob the Builder" tool belt on.
Emma has learned to jump off the couch from her brother. She first did it with out pillows. She did it and landed it, but I then put pillows down for her and now when she wants to jump she starts throwing pillows down. :)
Landon was watching Star Wars like this, I thought it was cute.
Landon was jumping with Emma off the couch and I got this cute photo.

Yeah! I'm done with Organic Chemistry I!!!!! I'm very excited I start OC II in one week and get 4 weeks to finish it, but it will be alright. But it's nice to know that I will be off for a week. We celebrated by going to the pool tonight and had Landon's favorite meal Shrimp on a Stick. :) He loves when eating grilled shrimp when we skewer it. (We even gave him a choice tonight of McDonalds or Shrimp). What a kid. Emma today played Bob the Builder all day. She found Landon's box of Bob the Builder tools and played all day, she even wore the tool belt. Emma is also trying to potty train. Well sort of, every time she sees Landon on the potty she throws a fit and starts saying "potty, potty, potty". So I got her a small potty seat to fit on the toilet and she loves sitting on the potty. And last night (by chance) she went potty. So I'm just going to let her lead on this and see where it goes! How great would that be have her potty trained before 2! :) Jimmy and I love these kids so much. They are both so stinkin' cute! We couldn't imagine them not in our world! We are very blessed. We hope every one enjoys the 4th of July Holidays! We love everyone and are thankful for all of the thoughts and prayers that support us. Thank you. Love Audrey

2 comments:

Taylor's said...

Potty trained before two is awesome! Malisia was like that. To be honest, I have heard that girls potty train faster than boys and that was true in our case with Malisia, one day flat!

Good luck with the rest of O. Chem. I totally know how you feel . . .been there . . .done that . . . and would NEVER want to do it again!

Emily said...

Audrey-- I stumbled across your blog... your kids are adorable!!!! It was great to read a little bit and catch up on what you are doing. You are very brave to go back to school, I really admire that.

I am excited to keep reading!

Emily