We started out the morning eating breakfast with my parents ward at church. Very yummy we had my dad's specialty burnt pancakes (just kidding dad you did a great job.) :) Then I took Landon to see Wall-E, very cute movie. After lunch Jimmy wanted to have a water fight. It was great, we were all soaking wet, Landon and Emma had a blast. Landon here decided to lay into the puddle that formed from all the water.
Emma was trying to figure out her reflection.
Cute Brother sister moment.
After naps we went over to Grandma and Grandpas for a big BBQ! Grandpa was providing the entertainment as always. He bought Lady Bugs at Home Depot and let them go with the kids. They thought it was fun to let them crawl on their arms.
We then went to Jimmy's work at sat on the roof top of his parking garage. It felt like we were right under the fireworks. It was a great night. We had lots of family and friends that were there to share the moments with us. Thank you to everyone who came out. We had a lot of fun.
And we topped off the night we tuckered out kids!
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



4 comments:
Holy crap, I can't stop laughing at the last picture of Landon. I think I might just pee my pants!
I absolutely love the picture of Emma and her reflection; I love it when the small and simple things are the best things in life and the best things to explore! So cute!
Your parents look great in the pictures! Be sure to tell them a HUGE hello from me!
Miss ya!
Sounds like you guys had a great holiday! Loved the pics!
Looks like you had a great fourth. We sure miss seeing you guys. Your kids are beautiful. Please tell your family hello. We miss you guys lots. Love you lots also.
What a fun 4th of July. I love the picture of Emma looking at her reflection--that's so sweet. Are you done working now and doing school full time? How long will you be in school this time? It's so great that you have your parents there to help and a loving and helpful husband to support you as well. Love you guys lots
Post a Comment