We just got back from a fun weekend with Matt and Ashley. They just got into a new home back in August. So we went to check it out and have a fun weekend. Matt put Jimmy to work Saturday. They went and put a new deer stand up and put corn in the feeders. Ashley and I decided to have a little more fun and we took the kids to the zoo. We had a great time. Emma started the day pretty grumpy the zoo put her in better spirits we had a few moments with her there. Kaitlin and Landon were really cute they kept having conversations about all the animals. Emma and Kaitlin wanted all the same things at the same time, causing a few problems, but we seemed to work them out. :) This zoo was over in Tyler, TX. It's a really nice zoo. They have penguins and white tigers. And they had this area that was right by the food court where you over looked giraffes, elephants, lions, zebras, gazelles, wildebeest's, and some crazy looking birds. Where you sat the giraffes were still a little big taller than the height of where you sat, and all of the animals mentioned lived together, they weren't separated out from each other. That was really interesting to see them all together. We're not sure how the whole food chain thing is worked out. I'm sure they've thought about it, because you don't want little kids seeing the lions feeding. But they were napping when we were there. Any ways it was just a great weekend. We had some lazy down time, good food, and lots of fun watching the kids play. Thanks Matt and Ashley for making a fun weekend for us. :) 

NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



7 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT weekend! The pictures are really cute, they looked like they had so much FuN!
How fun!!!!! I'm glad that y'all had a good time. It's so much fun to hang out with family---whoever thought we'd like our siblings so much as adults, huh?? Lova and miss you guyz.....Marcy
So fun! I love getting together with Family!
I had no idea that you had a blog and you are even linked to mine. Your kids are soo cute. Sounds like you had a blast.
Hi Audrey! Thanks for finding me - I'm so glad to know you have a blog! I really look forward to keeping up with you and your family!
I can't believe how big your kids are now. I hope you are all doing well!
Hi Audrey. We're all finding your blogs. It's great to see how you all are doing.
Kenny and Janelle Carroll
Audrey, I had sooo much fun hanging out with you and your kids. I'm so lucky to have gotten to see you guys. Thank you so much for having me and for your hospitality! You are still and will always be my very favorite!
I love you...
p.s. you gave me the idea to steal decorating ideas from others and I appreciate the advice. I did it, I stole all yours. Ha ha!!
Post a Comment