What a month it's already been! We've been to a base ball game, visited family (Matt and Ashley), had family visit (my cousin Sara), and yesterday we went to Oil Ranch, and to a celebration Party! Here's the pictures, I'll tell the stories with the pictures.
Here's Grandpa at the Astro's game. We were 8 rows right behind 1st base! Good seats. The kids hardly paid any attention to the game, mostly to their fun grandpa.
Here is a sweet picture of my favorite Landon. He was outside in our neighbors yard (the house was vacant at the time) and he came in with this beautiful rose flower. And he said "Mom here's a beautiful flower for you!" How your heart can just melt in a half a second. I was one proud mom.
Here's a picture of Emma working on her potty training. She asked for a magazine! She had to of sat there for at least 20 minutes looking through the Pottery Barn Kids magazine.
Here are some more beautiful roses. I came home from a long but fun day. I had to go to school, come home pick up the kids, and run to the air port (with the kids) to pick up my wonderful cousin Sara! When we walked into the house my house was spotless and there were beautiful roses on the table and the counter. :) My wonderful husband is always going out of his way for me. He may tease me about it sometimes, but he's always going over the top for me. Thank you Jimmy! i love you.
Oh yeah, Sara came out for the night and we had so much fun, we just hung out talking mostly but she's the greatest. Such an example we should all live by! Miss you already!
Here was one of those perfect mornings with kids. I fixed some vanilla pudding and placed it in 4 bowls and died it with food coloring. I put the kids in their swim suits (much easier to clean) and we finger painted out side. It was a lot of fun. I'm not sure if the kids had more fun eating it, painting with it, or "cleaning" up with the hose. :)
Oh how I love this face!
This is at Oil Ranch. A large ranch with so much to do for the kids. There's a hay ride to feed the cows. Mazes made with hay barrells and fences. A train ride around the lake, miniture golf, petting zoos, milk a cow, ride a horse (or pony), play ball games... the list just keeps going. We like going in October, the weather is finally cool enough to really enjoy it and the kids get to take home a free pumpkin, they loved being able to pick out their pumpkins!
Here's Emma and Landon petting goats. Emma more or less would just walk up to one and slap it on the side and run. And Landon had fun running and chasing them around.
Emma and Daddy walking through the fence maze. Emma does not like to hold hands while walking this is a very rare occasion! Daddy was loving this moment.
Monkey See Monkey Do. We also call them Pete and Re-Pete. Anything brother does Emma can do too! Here's just a cute picture of it.
This was what Landon wanted to do! I told him about mini golf the night before and that was just about the first thing we did. He couldn't wait. He played all 18 holes with 2 holes in one! He was really good. Emma on the other hand just played with the ball, but she walked all 18 holes with us and would drop her ball in each hole.
Emma decieded she was tired of walking and didn't want to ride in her stroller. So she took a break in the middle of our walk.
Here's Landon on the hay ride feeding the cows. He loved it when the cows would lick his hand.
Emma would drop the food right at the cows nose. She loved feeding the cows, she kept asking for more food.
I love this picture that Jimmy took. We were on the train. The feather in her hair is from the indian villige she's an indian squa.
He is so handsome. He looks very tired here. I just love those dark chocolate brown eyes.
A sea of pumpkins every boys dream! I love the contrast in colors.
How cute is she! She liked finding the tops that were broken off and tried to put them back on.
The end! I hope you enjoyed the Landon and Emma tour. We love everyone and hope everyone is having a wonderful fall season!
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



7 comments:
You just have the cutest family ever, Audrey!! I love the pic of Emma loungin with her Cool specs on... what a ham!! And how Sweet that Landon gave you a beautiful flower... he must have an awesome Dad!! Looks like you guys are having so much fun- you totally deserve it!
I'm so jealous that you got to spend time with Sara!! I'm glad that you had a good time, tho :) I absolutely love the pics of your kids with the pumpkins. Fall is now becoming my favorite season. After living in Florida with hardly any change in seasons, it's nice to feel the cooler air and see the leaves changing colors. You guyz are the best. Love ya lots!
The flower that Landon brought home is to die for and the picture of Emma in the sunglasses classic! I just love it!
The pumpkin picking so cute and fun!
Hang in there you can see the light at the end of the tunnel with school! Miss ya!
You have beautiful kids. Sounds like you had a blast. I love taking the kids to places like that.
Audrey, you have a darling family! I can not believe how much Landon looks like you! He has such gorgeous eyes! Emma is just darling!
We always went to Oil Ranch in October too -- it's such a fun place for kids. Your kids are getting cuter all the time! Love the potty training pic!
ah, the oil ranch! missing the usa right now. your kids are getting so big and adorable!!! how does emma have the cutest hair ever? m's hair has only slightly grown out from the mullett she was sporting the first year of her life, but now she looks like a small version of bruce lee. she looks like an orphan most days. ah, well. it's great to be able to keep up with you guys! give your family our love! we miss you.
Post a Comment