Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lots of Pictures

No time to chat, finale's are approaching, but I have people bugging me about kids pictures! Here's a run down of the pictures! The week of Thanks Giving we had a lot of family come into town. We went to San Antonio on Tuesday and then Wednesday we went to Sea World. We had a great time, one of our favorite sites at Sea World was going through a cage and feeding the birds. The kids loved that! Then we had our little boy grow into a little man, he's now 4 years old! I can't believe how grown up he's become! He loved every minute of his Darth Vader birthday party, he even wanted to dress up as Darth Vader, but I talked him out of it. He had two cakes, one I found out that Wal-Mart does sugar prints and you take a picture to them and they print it so you can put it on your cake! Landon loved seeing his Darth Vader picture on there. And his talented aunt Amber made him a light saber cake. She used Ding dongs for the handle and Twinkies for the blade. His cousins and friends loved them both! Great job sis! :) Then we were able to go cut down our own Christmas tree or "Ho ho tree" as Emma calls it, at a Christmas tree farm. That was a lot of fun, but the real fun came when we decorated the tree. Landon and Emma really got into it! They are just so cute and fun right now. But I need to go so here's some pictures and I promise to get back to blogging on a regular basis! Thanks for looking! Love Audrey













































3 comments:

Katy said...

oh my gosh, I don't even know where to start! All of your pictures are so great, I love the birds- how cool that you can hold them! And the cakes.. no other little boy is as lucky as Landon-- he got a light saber cake even!!! I'm so impressed! Also, you look terrific, Audrey- you're family is too cute for words and I love your Ho Ho Tree-- haha, she's so cute!

Taylor's said...

Seriously, can I first look like you after having 2 kids and so close together? Second, can the Christmas picture of the kids be any more cute? Third, I am just so jealous of everything you fit into a week!

Miss ya tons!

noelle said...

love the pics! the kiddies look so grown up and beautiful! and that cake? awesome. what a lucky boy.