Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Friday, November 21, 2008

Just a Hello! And a brag of the kids.

We are still alive, I'm just super busy with school right now! Things are going well. The kids are being as good as they can, Emma she's working on her 2nd molars right now, and she is not her sweet self right now. :) But we'll get through it. Landon is being a cute little boy who's trying so hard to be good, but with all the holiday excitement pressing upon him, along with his birthday coming up, family will be in town this week, and we're heading out to Sea World next week. He's overwhelmed he's really trying to be good, I think he's just feeling a little stressed with so much coming up. I can't believe my Crash Landon will be 4 next week, wow how time flies! Anyone who knows Landon knows why I call him Crash Landon. This little boy has no sense of direction and does not pay attention to where his feet need to go! I bet there's not a 10 minute period of time that he does not fall down or bump into something. He is seriously clumsy. He is such a joy to be around. He loves every person he encounters, and every one is his friend! You can't help but love this little boy. :) Landon recently has been a little bit of a stinker. He is telling us things that aren't true. Warning this is silly and disturbing at the same time. He ran over to his dad bent over and yelled "Fire in the Hole!" and tooted! I very sternly yelled "Landon, we do not say that, where did you hear that from??!?!?!?" And his reply was "Umm, someone said it." So I asked again, who? And he said "Umm, my new grandma." Jimmy and I just about lost it. New grandma is Jimmy's mom, because he doesn't see her very often and when he does she's new. She is not a woman who would teach anything in that nature to my son. So it was a very funny comment. So since we laughed at that he's been blaming things on new grandma since. :) (Luckily we nipped "Fire in the Hole" in the butt (pun intended). and we're not hearing that any more.) He blamed "Holy Smashed Potatoes" on new grandma too. :) So innocent! Gotta love those moments. We really need to post some pictures of Landon's finished "Star Wars" room, we went with a very classic look more nostalgic than cartoonish. It looks really good, thanks to his daddy!
Emma is being so cute and so ornery at the same time. :) She loves to dance with her daddy right now, ever night after her bath when Landon is taking her bath she "sneeks" (she doesn't think I know) down stairs and goes and dances with her dad. It's so cute. They even have a flip move that she demands he do ever night with her. And always asks for "more". She bounces every where there is no walking. And if there's people to entertain she'll run back and forth through a room and then she'll stop and laugh at herself and say "I'm funny". She is pretty funny, and such a pretty girl. Emma is always thinking of her "brufer" (brother). Any time she gets something she always makes sure brufer gets one too. She loves her brufer so much it's really cute to see how well they interact.
Can you tell I love these kids. I wish I had some pictures with me to post. I'm actually at school and had a few extra minutes so I thought I would post something.
Tonight I get to go see "Twilight" I'm pretty excited. My friend Phyllis is going with me. Other than that you don't want to hear all the boring details of school. There's a lot of it too! :)
Still haven't heard anything with Dental School I'll keep everyone updated though! Miss you all Love ya Audrey

5 comments:

Katy said...

I loved this post! Your kids make me LAUGH out loud, they are so funny! (that fire in the hole comment nearly made me fall right out of my chair) and your sweet daughter dancing with her dad, that is so sweet!
Hope Twilight was good (I'm seeing it tomorrow!) Take care and good luck for the FUN plans this holiday, be safe!

Marcy Cheney said...

Your kids are too cute. I just love the "innocent" little comments they make! Hope you find out soon about Dental school. We'll be thinking of you and the family this next week as you're all together for Thanksgiving. SeaWorld sounds like a lot of fun. Wish we could all get together for a holiday again sometime. Love you guyz...

Taylor's said...

Oh my are your kidding getting big and funny! I could not help but laugh through the whole thing!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving! I can't wait to hear and see pictures!

Chin up . . . I miss and love ya!

Melissa Oman said...

Your kids are pretty cute! How did you like Twilight? I hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!

noelle said...

"holy smashed potatoes". love it. what a classic kid.