I'm back in school so posts will be slowed down. No pictures on this post, that too has slowed. But I just have to say I have a wonderful husband who's year of 33 will be over at midnight tonight. So I want to be the first to wish him a Happy Birthday. I hope he know's that I love him so much! He's my best friend. I can't wait for his birthday present next week, we're going to Disney Land! Yeah! We're also going to watch part of the Tour de California, we get to see Lance Armstrong make his comeback! If you don't watch cycling, this year's Tour de France in July will be pretty exciting! So we're very excited to do that and 3 days of Disney Land with the kids. They are very VERY excited. When ever we say the word Emma chimes in and says "It's Fun!" Landon's most excited to go to Jedi Training Camp. A couple of days a week they have a little jedi training, so we are scheduling it in for him! Any ways sorry to cut this short. I'm just in a blog funk! But I think I'll have plenty to say next week after Disney Land, so I'll leave more then!
Happy Birthday Jimmy! i love you! Audrey
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Jimmy! Hope it's a great day for you. Y'all have a great trip to Disney Land and I'll be watching for pics of the kids there. We love you guyz...
Happy Birthday Jimmy! I hope the family has so much fun in CA . . .I am jealous and be sure to tell us everything; I can't wait to see the pictures!
Wow -- have a great time at Disneyland! We are hoping to make a trip there for Spring Break in March -- our kids have never been. If you have any great tips, pass them along!
Post a Comment