We have finally expanded our family with two very loving pets! My kids have been so excited to have these pets at our house. They check on them all the time and make sure they are doing well. Landon acquired an ant from his grandma and named him Bingo. The real story behind the ant is grandma bought an ant farm, when we received the ant's only 3 survived the trip, and now we're down to one. So the ant has been at grandmas for a while now, but this past week Landon insisted that it come home to our house. And the day we brought him home we asked what the ant's name is and he said "Bingo". So there is Bingo the ant. And on Friday Emma decided that she needed to have her own pet. She was out side and became quite fond of a rock. She insisted that the rock went with us for the day as we were out and about and it had to come in the house. So we painted a face on our rock and named her Roxy! :) What a week!
Emma has also picked up a new habit. It's one we are trying to break. Our little girl has quite the sticky fingers! She's good at putting things in the shopping cart that mommy didn't know about. But the most recent one was on Friday night. We watched our friends kids while they went out on a date. And we put Emma down for bed about 8 p.m., and about 9:30 when our friends left I was looking for my cell phone. We couldn't find it so I finally called it and Emma answered "Hello?". Jimmy and I got iphones for Christmas and the kids love playing the games on there, and she's always asking to "play Mommy's phone", and some how she snuck it into her room. What a kid.
Jimmy and I are doing well, still no word with school. So we'll just keep our chins up and keep truckin along! Love Audrey, Jimmy, Landon, Emma, Bingo, and Roxy :)
Kids eating donuts in the middle of the day grandma brought over, they are just starting their sugar buzz! :)
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



7 comments:
hahaha!! CUTE kids you have!! I love the pet rock, hope she's house trained! Funny how kids can have a gajillion toys but only want the computer and cell phones!
That is so funny about the ant. Snakes don't travel very well through the mail either. FYI. dyllon is always asking to play with my phone too. Good luck with the breaking of sticky fingers. Maybe she will follow is her Uncle Matts footsteps.
Maybe little Miss Sticky Fingers could come to Aunt Marcys' house and teach her how to use her new cell phone??? I have most of it figured out, but have a heck of a time with the camera---no one else seems to have this problem. I think it's just too sensitive to my touch! Anyhow, Love the new pets and hope they will be a part of your family for a long time to come :) Love you guyz.
oh, i love it! they are too cute.
Okay, I posted! I am trying to be better :) I was hoping y'all got puppies! But a rock and an ant will do for now. Landon and Emma are too cute! Don't worry about UTDB, they make the best applicants wait a bit!
Love ya!
So my only question is this...Are you prepared to explain the circle of life to miss Emma if perhaps Roxy, um...how do I say...uh..dies? I'm just curious. I couldn't imagine explaining a rocks death to a child. I almost think you're being unrealistic. Ha ha, too funny! I miss you guys so much and to hear you're growing your family and i'm not even there is sad! I love you!!!!!
Hey Audrey-
Just wanted to say Hi. Your kids are very cute. Glad to hear you are doing well.
Post a Comment