I'm finally updating! It's been forever! Things never go as plan, I thought I'd finally have more time on my hands with no school, and I'm busier than ever! :) Part of life. I'll give a quick run down of summer. It's been HOT HOT HOT!!! We've been swimming a lot this summer. Landon learned to swim just two weeks into the season! His favorite pools have diving boards. Where he shows off all his tricks! He loves to cannon ball and do side kicks into the pool. Emma is also swimming but she can't figure out how to bring her head up. But she'll propel herself about 5-6 feet before needing help. Her favorite thing at the pool is diving for her toys. It's been a lot of fun. I've been working a little extra this summer, we went into summer thinking I didn't have any work, now I'm pretty much working full time. We're very thankful for the opportunity of working, and also thankful that I'll only be working this hard this summer. Come September things will slow down. Here are some fun photos of our summer I hope you enjoy! Love Audrey.
This is our favorite pool, it has a 150 gallon drop bucket, a lazy river, a play ground in the pool, and a hydro tube slide. Lots of fun! I love this photo of Landon as the bucket dumps down on him!
Landon Swimming!
Emma swimming to the edge, it's hilarious you see her swimming with her hand in the air to find the wall and then pulls herself out when she gets there!
Happy 4th of July! After the 4th of July Parade we come home watch Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Competition, then have a water fight! Emma and Landon are getting geared up for the big fight!
We made some 4th of July cupcakes!
The beautiful sunset from on top of Jimmy's work parking garage! One of the best spots to watch fireworks!
The kids playing with Snaps fireworks. They had a blast with the Snaps!
Firework watching!
Friday Family Fun Night! We went miniature golfing under black lights. It was a lot of fun. Emma kept picking up all the balls, and Landon would just speed through each hole. We had a great time.
I love this photo of her!
Nice follow through Landon!
How cute are they!
I had to put this one in here, she kept crawling into the holes of the course. This was the first hole she crawled into with the octopus on top, I was around the corner and came around to find her like this!
I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back hopefully sooner than later to update again!
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



8 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Could they be getting any bigger though? I am glad work is going well!
cute, cute and more cute!
You have such a cute family. Glad to see you updated.
Hey Audrey! It's Kellee Huntsman McGee. I got on Aimee's blog and saw yours. Your kids are so cute. If you want you can check out our blog the address is kanddmcgee.blogspot.com Hope you guys are doing well.
Hey Audrey! It's Kellee Huntsman McGee. I was on Aimee's blog and I saw you on there. Your kids are so cute. If you want to check out our blog the address is kanddmcgee.blogspot.com Hope that all is well I am excited to see more of your postings.
I don't know how I did it but I sent 2 comments.
WOW...what a busy summer and looks like lots of fun too!! Glad you decided to post another blog entry...thought you forgot about those of us who don't Facebook!! Miss you guys and hope to get to Texas sometime soon. Love ya...
adorable! wish we still lived there so the kiddies could hang. love ya guys.
Post a Comment