Once again it has been to long. August went by in a flash. I was busy working to pay for our upcoming trip to Disney World in November, playing with kids, swimming, running, studying, and trying to be a good wife. I was studying to re-take the DAT (dental admissions test) which I took today, and got the same score I got 3 months ago. This has always been in the hands of the Lord so I guess there was a reason for this, just not sure what yet. So thus the reasons of not keeping up on my blog. But I just want everyone to know that I'm back, and I will be updating more frequently.
This week Landon started pre-K! He has been pretty excited about going to school. He has enjoyed his first week. Emma is holding up well too. She doesn't seem sad to see brother go off to school and has enjoyed mommy and grandma time. During Landon's first week of school he was able to do a show and tell it was a book that we had to make about him. They have us zip lock books that were pre-made and we filled them in with things Landon likes to do. He enjoyed both making this and presenting it. I put a picture of an alligator in there from our camping trip earlier this year. And he said that was every one's favorite part. He's in a class that has 9 boys and 4 girls with two teachers. Landon also came home very excited on Friday that he was able to dress the "Weather Bear", Landon said it was a "Puddily day" so he got to put a rain coat on the bear, an umbrella, and rain boots.
Just a quick update for tonight, it's getting late! Good night and I look forward to catching up on all your blogs! :)
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



2 comments:
WOW...pre-K already!!! He is so cute and it sounds like he takes after his Mommy (loving school and all!). Glad you're back to blogging..seems everyone has tapered off this summer with them. Since I don't facebook I really look forward to reading and seeing pics on blogs. Sure love you guys...
Why are you working to pay for your DisneyWorld trip? What's wrong with your dead-beat husband? ;)
Post a Comment