I just want to express to my family and friends how much I appreciate each and every one of you. All of those who follow this blog and those who don't. Our lesson at church today was on friendship. How a true friend is always there through any thing. I have had many friends and a lot of family in my past that have helped me through my schooling and career and I truly appreciate all of you. I could never have made it this far with out all of you. Thank you.
This past week has been wonderful. I was able to enjoy more time with my husband and my kids. I also had time with my brother and his family. I can't believe how big and cute my nephew Kyle is. This was a great week. I also started working on making my Texas Nativities! They are so much fun to make. If you want one let me know soon! (Picture included!)
Here are a couple of pictures of my kids we had a family night at out at Freebirds and then went to the water fountain. Lots of fun watching the kids run around. I'll get some pictures posted soon of my niece and nephew.
I adore this face! He is so cute and handsome.
He found some new friends at the park tonight. :)
I just love this picture. She's trying to find the water, I just love how she got framed by the other kid passing by!
I like the timing of the picture with the water blasting her hair.
Cute crazy Landon.
My two beautiful children.
NOVEMBER RANDOMS
5 years ago



6 comments:
Did that water zap your daughter in the face?
Your kids are so stinkin cute!!! Looks like they had a blast with the water. And by the way, where are the pics of your Texas Nativities? I might be interested but would like to see what they look like. Sure miss y'all! Love ya
That pictures are darling and Disney again - jealous - we were planning on going again this year with my sister and parents that is until Jeff lost his job.
sooooo beautiful. i concur!
Yeah Jennifer it zapped Emma pretty good in the face She loved it though! :) Lots of fun!
great to read your blog again. it is so fun to keep up with you. we miss you and love all four of you
Post a Comment