Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Yes, we are still here. I love keeping up on your blogs. One of these days I promise to get back to writing. I came to my blog today and it's been so long that my back ground had been deleted.

One new fun thing is we are expecting a new baby in April. This was a major surprise to us, and we are trying to get a handle on things.

Jimmy and I had what we called a "Summer of Fun". This included a date night to "Wicked" and Jack Johnson concert. A trip to Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho. Jimmy, his parents, brother-in-law Corey, and nephew Bridger hiked Kings Peak. Jimmy's sister Niki, the younger kids, and I all played for the week. We were able to see great grandparents and cousins that we haven't seen in a long time. We finished this trip with a visit to Lagoon. Our Summer came to an end with a quick trip to Paris. Jimmy had to work in Brussels so I met him in Paris for Labor Day weekend. We were able to see all the sites and had an amayzing time.

Keep posted I promise to have some pictures up soon, and we have a lot more events coming before the end of the year I will try to get posted.

As for now here is a new profile picture taken by my friend Katie Mitchell, and a fun new back ground.

Thanks for sticking with me for a whole year of no posts!
Audrey

4 comments:

Katy said...

Great photo of your family!! Adorable! Your summer sounds like it was amazing, can't wait for the pics! :)

Tami said...

So glad you are back. I love looking at all the blogs. Your family is so cute. Can't wait to hear what your having.love ya

Marcy Cheney said...

YAY!!! I miss being updated on your blog...FB is great, but blogs are just more personal. We sure do love y'all and hope you're feeling good.

Amy said...

LOVE the family picture!! Beautiful! And I love hearing about what you're up to!