Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Family Pictures

I never did post the pictures on the blog here that were done by my sweet friend (more like a sister) Katie.  She took the time out of her busy schedule to take these the very last minute for us.  We took these just hours before we got onto the plane to head to Spain.


This is My World

 





I absolutely adore these three children.
These pictures are just amazing.  I can't even begin to imagine life without these children. They make me laugh and smile every day. 

I needed a family photo with Clara in the picture.

THANK YOU KATIE!

5 comments:

Taylor's said...

seriously your kids are supermodels! Stunning and gorgeous! Miss Emma is turning into be quite an eye catcher - Daddy better buy a gun!

Audrey said...

He's got two luckily! :) Thanks, that photo of Emma's is amazing. She's got the attitude to go with it too. :)
Yeah now I have your blog site. :)

Audrey said...

Oh wait, I just went to it you have it private. My email is audrey-wilkins@hotmail.com send me an invite!

Audrey said...

Oh wait, I just went to it you have it private. My email is audrey-wilkins@hotmail.com send me an invite!

Julie :) said...

Your kiddos are beautiful!! So glad you guys are enjoying Spain too!! I check the blog often!