Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Clara

Clara Nikole Wilkins
aka ClairBear


This sweet baby girl came into our lives by surprise and lights up our lives every day. She is the sweetest and happiest baby. She will be 10 months this week. She doesn't sit for long, she likes to go. She keeps busy trying to keep up with brother and sister. She is now crawling, sitting, pulling herself up to stand, going up and down steps (she likes the step to the back porch best) and putting everything in her mouth. She does not have any teeth yet (but as a nursing mom I don't mind that just yet). She has a lot of personality she plays shy at first to people but really will go to anyone, but loves her mommy the most. We really have enjoyed haivng her around. Here are a few pictures of her over the past couple of months.

I love this outfit on her.
Doing Yoga with mommy, Downward Facing Dog.
What a goober.

 She loves being big and doing things Brother and Sister can do


Love these pictures of her. 
She's looking more like Jimmy to me.

We love you Clara.


3 comments:

aimee said...

She is getting so big! I agree with you that she is looking more like Jimmy! Hope all is well in Spain.

Erin said...

I think she is the only one that didn't get straight up Cheney genes!!! Although I do see a little bit of it now that she is older...but she really looks like your husband!! Sounds like things are going well for you in Spain!! I live vicariously through you!!!

Audrey said...

She is getting big, I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!! Loving it though. Spain is treating us well. Missing some things about the states, but nothing to complain about really. Thanks girls for checking the blog. It means a lot to me that there are people looking at it. :)