Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Holiday Tag...Thanks Sara!

Sara this is for you! :) Thanks for the tag, don't ever do it again! :)

Top 3 Vacations
1. Disney Land! After we went last Thanks Giving with our two kids I'm addicted. We watch all the travel channel shows on Disney. And we've got one and a half (don't ask) trips planned for next year. First one is in February! We are so excited.
2. Bahamas - we went there on our Honey moon! And we were there during the New Year and we got to see how they celebrate! Let me tell you they know how to Celebrate! They have a celebration on New Years day called Junkanoo. They make the most elaborate costumes that they work on for months. And then dance in the streets playing music. It was awesome. I can't wait to go back when the water is a bit warmer, a little to cold to play in. Here's a You tube clip of Junkanoo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivzHj-08Rjw
3. Spain – I loved all of it (where I went), but my favorite city was Madrid.


Top 3 Favorite Flowers
1. Gerbera Daisies – I just love them!
2. Roses – Jimmy just bought me some lavender/grayish ones They're Beautiful!
3. Hibiscus - Just a happy flower!

Top 3 favorite comfort foods – Such hard choices!
1. Hot Chocolate - is that considered a food with Oreo's is really good!
2. Spaghetti - umm I love some spaghetti always good with mom's homemade French bread!
3. BBQ chicken (mom's homemade BBQ sauce!) Gotta love it! It was always best when dad would burn the chicken too!

Top 3 Places to Shop
1. Target! - I love this store hands down wins my vote!
2. Gymboree
3. Janie and Jack
4. Children's Place (Oh yeah, I'm a mom of two I don't know what shopping for me is any more!)


Top 3 Opinions About Halloween
1. Any time that kicks off the Christmas is coming season is my favorite! (Usually after the 4th of July I start getting excited for Christmas, therefore I love Halloween, because you have to get through Halloween to get to Christmas!)
2. I love CANDY! What a perfect holiday you get to dress up like your favorite Super Hero and get candy for it!
3. I love Trick - or - treating in Texas, no heavy winter coat covering your costume (I remember having to create a costume with snow boots and coat as a part of the costume.)

Top 3 Opinions About Thanksgiving
1. I love being around my family! They're awesome, both sides too! Mine and my husbands. I do miss the old Cheney get togethers at Grandma and Grandpa Cheney's in Burley, ID. When they had the land that they shared with Great Grandma and pa. Those were some good times! I hope they were as good for the rest of my family that reads this!
2. I love the food! It's the only time of year I really really want roasted Turkey! And I always get it!
3. Last year we went to Disney Land, Sea World, and the San Diego zoo the week of Thanks Giving! This year we're going to Sea World, having a Darth Vader Birthday Party, and the boys are going to a professional Texans football game. I'm getting use to the big extravagant week of Thanks Giving. We'll see what I can come up with next year! New York City Macy's Parade perhaps?!?!? j/k


Top 3 Opinions About Christmas
1. I love it, I love it, I love it. The spirit, the smells, the shopping, the food, the wrapping, tree hunting, light stringing, cat napping, puzzle putting together (tradition of the family), Traditions in general! I love CHRISTMAS!
2. My favorite smell for Christmas has become this candle from Salt City Candles called Victorian Christmas. It has every smell of Christmas that you can have rolled into one! The smell of cookies, a hint of peppermint, a hint of pine, cinnamon, and just this goodness!! If you ever need to get me a present that is it! I burn them all year round and they are only available this time of year!
3. I love giving. We always have such a wonderful time with in our own family at Christmas it is fun to give back to those around us.

Top 3 things I look forward to during the week
1. Playing with my kids tonight It's Friday Family Fun night, we get to go pick out dinner, and a movie. Come home eat, watch, stay up a little later (the kids any ways) and they get to sleep in Emma's Room, and they love playing in her room after we've put them to bed. We love hearing the fun sounds that come out of their room.
2. A baby shower for my friend tomorrow. Her first, a boy! Congratulations Jessica and Scott. And I get to see a lot of my girl friends from hygiene school there!
3. The Quantum of Solace comes out next Friday! (The new James Bond movie) If you haven't seen the last one (Casino Royal) You've got to see it! I have never been a Bond fan too much action, kissing, killing blah blah blah, not my kind of movie. But Casino Royal is awesome! One of my favorite movies. (Daniel Craig is Hot!)

Top 3 Events Happening This Week - Didn't I just do that! :)
1. Exam for Zoology
2. Exam for Botany
3. The Quantum of Solace is coming out next Friday!


Now I am going to tag.....Liz Garner, Catherine Taylor, Noelle On, Katy (Aaron sorry I don't know your married name.) TAG YOU'RE IT! HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

Ha ha ha, I'm laughing so hard right now. I swear to you it never occured to me that you had a married name. For some reason I'm finding this very funny. I love your answers, they are so long and detailed! Look at you. Maybe we can meet up in Disneyland one of these times and have a Mac Makeup party! If you are introduced to it you will be an addict I swear! I love you Sunshine!!

noelle said...

oh gosh! i'm never good at doing these tags, but i love hearing other people's tag answers! i'm with you on the whole christmas diddy. love it all!

Katy said...

Good Answers!! And I cannot wait for 007 either.... it's gonna be off the hook!

now... tune in, i agree with your friend, my answers are never as good as the people who tagged me...

oh and my last name now is Wilson... yeah, I'm Katy Wilson- the furthest from a Korean girl name in the face of the planet!!!