Wilkins Family

Wilkins Family

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New President Obama

I just had a funny story to share.
The other day Tuesday the 20th, I was telling Landon that we were going over to grandma's house. We were going to watch the inauguration of President Elect Obama. He asked what an inauguration was. I said "Well today is a very special day. Today we are getting a new President of the United States." Landon just looked at me and said "Can I open it?"

I guess all he heard was new present. :) How cute and fun are kids. I love it. He acually watched most of President Obama's inauguration speech with us.

I was just happy everything went safely! What a wonderful day in history that will be. Take care, Audrey

3 comments:

Katy said...

Kids say the funniest things (and only HEAR what THEY WANT to!!)

Taylor's said...

So cute and funny!

Marcy Cheney said...

AWWW...how cute is that??? Kids are just so funny. I watched the tv all day (as I did with the last inauguration). I love the whole process of it and the pomp & circumstance that goes along with it. I didn't vote for him, but I pray for him and his staff daily to lead our country out of this whole financial mess and into better times once again. Any news on dental school yet?